Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Humble Diva & Fashionista. Eclectic by nature. Communicator by vocation. Makeup Artist by addiction. Eco-activist by conviction. Philanthropist by necessity. Fibromyalgia Fighter not by Choice.









As colorful and whimsical as my personality...filled with humor, passion, sentimental "novela" drama, artistry, sensibility, wittiness with colloquial expressions, eloquence, flirt, glamour, humility and grace. You will find this site to be one resourceful place where you could find "un poquito de todo" (a little bit of everything)!


An insight to "la vie en green": my transition to a greener lifestyle.  The ups, downs and sideways of a Fibromyalgia* fighter in the quest to health and wellness through a natural approach. An honest display of emotions translated into beauty in all forms. Simply au natural!

Green is the prime color of the world, and that from which its loveliness arises.
Pedro Calderon de la Barca


Living with a chronic illness could be very challenging. It's life altering indeed but I have chosen to turn a negative into a positive and give purpose to my pain.

As a Fibromyalgia* figther I'm taking responsibility not only for what I consume but also what I apply to my skin. I am doing a makeup kit re-hauling and creating a fabulous eco-conscious kit that will consist of pure organic products that are actually nourishing to your skin but also give you that high fashion look you see on runways and magazines.
My goal is to inspire women to make healthier choices by eliminating toxic ingredients from the products they use without sacrificing their fabulousity!



The cosmetic brands  I am considering are the following:

KJAER WEIS
LARENIM MINERAL
JOSIE MORAN COSMETICS
VAPOUR ORGANIC BEAUTY
LUSH
HONEY BEE GARDENS
TARTE
THE NATURE OF BEAUTY
JOHN MASTERS ORGANICS
ZOYA NAIL POLISH


I am currently doing an extensive research on these products and others to bring to you video reviews and tutorials.
Join me in this new venture as I strive to transform my life, improve my health making natural, organic choices, and invigorate my soul with nature's mantra....while keeping it sexy and glamorous!!!
I am latin, therefore I like to add my spice into everything...so the latin flavor will be evident here. I hope it's "caliente" enough for you!

Let's make this experience as interactive as possible. Send in your questions, suggestions and comments and create some serious waves here. I'd love for this to be a site you'd always come back to catch up with my life's curiosities, art, beauty tips, new fashion trends, organic cosmetics, nutritional information, exercise regimen, spiritual  and emotional healing, and everything that will help you bring your fabulousness, inside and out....in a greener -most natural way.


Thank you for reading.

Gentle hugs and butterfly kisses!
Green Butterfly: "Beauty from Pain" Campaign


For more information about Fibromyalgia and some of my advocacy efforts, please visit the following sites:















No comments:

Post a Comment